Excellent news for any of our First Time Buyers. Chancellor Philip Hammond has abolished stamp duty for most first-time buyers in Northern Ireland in his Budget.
The change, effective immediately, will apply to the first £300,000 of a home's value, saving some first-time buyers as much as £5,000!
- 2017 Budget Changes to Stamp Duty
- Best Place To Live - Strangford!
- Building A Dream Home In Hillsborough With Calor Gas
- Experienced Ground Worker / General Labourer Required
- Experienced Ground Worker Required! (Closed)
- Grand Designs architect works on Newtownabbey residential scheme
- HGV CLASS 1 OR CLASS 2 DRIVER (CLOSED)
- Home Buyer Class
- How much can you borrow?
- Telescopic Forklift Operator Required (Closed)
- View Point are Hiring! (Closed)
- We Are Recruiting! (Closed)