Number 10 Royal Hillsborough
Escape the hustle & bustle and relish village life knowing that you benefit from the great road links, fantastic public transport services and close proximity to Sprucefield, Belfast and Dublin. Enjoy long walks in areas steeped in tradition and royal history. Devour delicious food from local suppliers in quirky cafés, pubs and restaurants. Join in the local festival traditions or take a stroll around the stunning village you now call home.
Located just off the main thoroughfare the apartments at Number 10 on Ballynahinch Street offer privacy, luxury and comfort. Each home is finished to a luxurious, high standard with the environment in mind.
View Point Developments have lovingly restored and developed the existing buildings and grounds to bring you 6 contemporary apartments.
Contact our agents for full details.
- Energy efficient traditional masonry construction with brick, stone & render to selected areas.
- Solid concrete floors to both ground and first floor maximising insulation and minimising sound transmission.
- Black seamless aluminium rainwater goods, with black uPVC downpipes.
- Double glazed windows with sills.
- GRP composite front door with a 5 point locking system.
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss & maximum efficiency.
Internal Trimming & Doors
- Moulded skirting & architrave.
- Painted internal doors with quality ironmongery.
- Glazed door to lounge with quality ironmongery (if applicable).
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted.
- Quality kitchen with choice of units, doors, work tops and handles.
- Appliances to include cooker, hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
- Washing machine and space for tumble dryer in utility room where applicable.
- Feature downlighters.
- Pre-selected designer sanitaryware. Chrome towel radiators will be fitted in all bathrooms and ensuite areas.
- Selection of high quality floor tiling and strategically placed wall tiling.
- Choice of quality tiling to stairs, hall, w.c, kitchen/dining/living and utility.
- Choice of quality carpets to bedrooms.
Heating & Plumbing
- Pressurised hot and cold water systems, gas fired central heating with energy efficient combi boiler and thermostatically controlled radiators / Heating with time clock.
- Underfloor heating (excluding apartment 2).
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets incorporating USB charging point (pre-selected points), switches, TV & Telephone points. Wiring for future satellite points. Smoke, heat & carbon monoxide detectors. Energy efficient down lighting to kitchen, hall and bathrooms. Feature external light to front and rear.
- Decorative landscaping and historic paving to the courtyard.
- Feature lighting provided to landscaped areas.
- Each apartment comes with one parking space.
- Outside tap provided.
Additional options may be considered but will only be incorporated into the property if a binding contract is in existence between all parties at the requisite stage of construction.
This specification is for guidance only and may be subject to variation. Although every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of all information given, the contents do not form part of, constitute a representation, warranty, or part of, any contract. The right is reserved to alter or amend any details.
A management company may be formed. If so, each purchaser will become a shareholder. An annual service charge may be payable to the management company to allow for all common area to be maintained.
White goods carry a 1 year guarantee from date of installation. 10 Year Buildmark warranty.